I am megan...
Increasing customer love is a passion that found Megan. After years in serving in technical roles, Megan found herself looking for more. After soul searching, she was reminded of her earliest career experiences working directly with customers and how fulfilling they were. This memory set her on a path of customer-facing leadership roles, where Megan has accumulated nearly a decade of experience working with global organizations to build, scale and transform customer-facing and IT Helpdesk teams. Her holistic approach unites cross-functional inputs, incorporates authenticity, engagement and empowerment to the forefront of every customer interaction
Megan is also one of the leading tech community leaders having co-founded Portland Women in Tech (PDXWIT) and continuing to serve as its President. In this role she's created a platform to connect tech women to companies, mentors and practical skills. PDXWIT is 2000 strong and includes the support of 30+ tech companies.
What I've Done
- Managed resources in both internal IT, call center and technical customer support environments
- Scaled both customer-facing and internally-facing support teams to 24x7 and 24x5 models leveraging both follow-the-sun and locally-sourced staff
- Defined SLAs to increase customer satisfaction and ensure contractural obligations are met
- Built strong relationships and processes (when necessary) to ensure Support is in lockstep with Product, Engineering and other parts of the organization
- Developed ongoing internal training programs to improve engagement, skill development and leadership
- Established support roles as a fulfilling and challenging career path
- Created Support Communities
- Engaged with customers beyond traditional support boundaries
- Improved and maintained a high-degree of ticket and call quality